Meet Mr.Fox by Donna Gray

11:00

Hi everyone,

It's Donna here today with a little fox from the Baby Bear and Friends stamp set designed by Magda Polakow for That's Crafty! and isn't he just a little sweetie?



What I Did:

I used the smallest That's Crafty! Round for this and painted it with a layer of Purple That's Crafty! Multi Surface paint. I then added a layer of Blue, Green and Orange paints with my fingers applying them in a swirly pattern in the centre.

Next step was to do some doodling using a mixture of Posca pens and I also created a little hill for the tree stump to sit on.

The clouds were stamped directly onto the background and coloured with a white Posca pen.

I then stamped the fox, tree stump and trees onto a piece of Strathmore Mixed Media Paper and coloured them in with a mixture of diluted Mermaid Markers, adding a little detailing with the white Posca pen. These were then fussy cut out and adhered to the background.

The last step was to add a piece of twine to hang the MDF Round with.

I think Mr.Fox looks very happy in his dreamy woodland surroundings don't you ;)

Supplies Used:

That's Crafty! Surfaces MDF Rounds
That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints
Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers
Twine

Hope you like it
Donna xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is such a colourful and happy little scene Donna and Mr Fox looks very at home in your beautiful woodland.
    Fliss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous play with colour Donna, Mr Fox is such a sweetie and I love that vibrant sunset shadowing behind him. You work wonders with these circles always bringing something new to us all with your bright pigments and doodles. Fabulous.
    Weekend hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little wall hanging, beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Donna, wonderful use of colour . Tracy ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous explosion of colour which is a brilliant backdrop for Magda’a foxy stamp, great make.
    Love Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Donna, I love how you use your paints, it makes me want to try every technique for myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, You work with colour in the most joy filled way - Mr Fox is fabulous!
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Donna, how could I miss this , I`m so sorry dear friend- I love this little sad looking fox, on your gorgeous background, with your fantastic color choices, the flower hill and sky`s and trees- such wonderful fairy tale world, lovely friend.
    Hugs, from me, to you - love-
    Dorthe, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook