Wildflower GiganTAG by Tracey Fairgrieve

11:00


Hello everyone it's Monday again and it's my turn to share a little That's Crafty! creativity.

Today I'm showcasing my GiganTAG featured on last Fridays Hochanda shows using the *Sell Out* Large Wild Flower Greyboard embellishments and fabulous Shimmer Paints.

Here is my Wild Flower GiganTAG *How to do's in words and pictures.


Layering the White/Greyboard GiganTAG with lace I primed with white gesso and painted the lower lace with Green, and Yellow Shimmer paint new to the That's Crafty! range, a combination of Turquoise and Pink creates the summer sky. Watered down shimmer paints have been dripped down the tag pooling onto the lace to create atmosphere.






The large wildflower greyboard embellishments have been coloured using Posca Marker Pens as their matte finish contrasts with the shimmering background. When I was happy with the arrangement I glued on the large wildflowers raising some away from the tag to give dimension.







Directly onto the tag I stamped the flock of birds from Lynnes Affirmations Set 2, concealing some amongst the clouds adding shade using a Posca marker pen.






Attention to detail has been added using Stickles Distress Glitter Glue, micro beads, Glossy Accents and the finer detail using Posca Markers pens. My GiganTag is complete.






As these GiganTags are so large I decided to turn mine into a wall hanging by punching two holes into the tag and adapting a pair of unused chopsticks to create a hanger.






There is something quite freeing about having a large space to be creative and these 15" x 7,5" GiganTAGS really do give you that blank canvas.

Thank you for sharing your time, I look forward to sharing my That's Crafty! creativity with you all same time next Monday, until then take care and have a wonderful week.

Creative Hugs Tracey xx

Crafty Supplies:


That's Crafty! Clear Stamps Lynnes Affirmations Set 2

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Gorgeous Tracey, love the flowers and texture you created. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, I really was in my element playing with all these lovely new products xx

      Delete
  2. An absolutely stunning tag Tracey. I so love the gorgeous lace textured background and the flowers are so beautiful against it.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Fliss, I do have a slight addiction to using lace, I love all things tactile and lace is perfect for so many things. The greyboard embellishments are fabulous xx

      Delete
  3. This tag is absolutely stunning! Love everything about it Tracey 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous, Tracey, the texture created with micro beads, and Stickles looks so wonderful- and I love your red flower and the seedhead, looking so alive .Also the shadow effect you did on Lynne`s birds is fantastic. Thank you , and a lovely day to you. Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you Dorthe, the products are fabulous to work with. As I mentioned having such a large area to work on really does give you the space to play. I can't wait to create another. Have a lovely day xx

      Delete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous tag Tracey. Love all the textures and the shimmer is stunning. Much love, Bev. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I was able to show the shimmer as it can be very difficult to photograph with my aged camera. Glad you like it Bev xx

      Delete
  6. Awesome textures! Love how the shimmery background is offset by your flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki, it's a great combination to use and really does show off the shimmer and shine that these paints give. So glad you like it xx

      Delete
  7. Love all the textures on this one, fabulous tag
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a real show stopper, a truly stunning creation
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved putting this tag together from start to finish. Thank you for your kind comments Donna.. xx

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous textures on your tag Tracey, really fabulous project.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many Thanks Lynne. Was a great sized area to work on.. more space more texture :)) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook