Alice by Amanda Southern

00:00



Hi Everyone







I have a birthday card to share with you today that I made recently for my youngest niece. Sometimes I love making something that leaves a good proportion of white space and this is one of those makes.



Here’s what I did:-


Starting with a piece of inkable white card, I stamped the image of Alice and as I wanted to build the background up I masked her off using masking gum. 

I then stamped the white rabbit behind her, carefully lining him up using a stamp positioner, I then masked off the white rabbit again using the gum. I then added the stencilled background lightly stencilling with Distress ink. 

Once the Distress ink had totally dried I then rubbed off the masking gum to reveal the stamped images which I then coloured using Spectrum Noir Pencils. 

To finish I added the stamped hearts, you can’t have Alice in Wonderland without red hearts, again coloured with Spectrum Noir Pencils. I have added a little bit of sparkle to them using Distress Stickles. 

I then stamped the sentiment and matted onto red card and then onto an 8’ x 8’ card blank.



Here’s what I used:-


Sentiment – from my stash
Red Card
Card Blank

Hope you like and I’ll see you next week

Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. That's really lovely

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gazing lovingly at your fab colouring. Awesome! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh now this really is CAS at its finest and I'm in agreement with Lauren re the colouring too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Alice card Amanda! It's fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is one gorgeous card for a niece

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Amanda and I'm sure your niece must have loved it.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook